As a Disney family, we always love an early morning sunrise at Disney’s Boardwalk. To celebrate us becoming a family of four, we made the trip to Walt Disney World for an early morning Disney Boardwalk photo shoot. I love the glow of the sun on the cart covers and Atlantic Dance wall. This space is always so lively during the day and into the evenings but, the mornings are a perfect photo shoot time.
Favorite Disney Boardwalk Photo Shoot Spots:
When you’re planning out your visit to Disney’s Boardwalk, set aside time to snap a few family photos. There are so many backdrop options that will give you a gorgeous family photo! Some of our favorites are only available early in the morning but, there are many others you can grab any time of the day!
- Cart cover backdrops: The red striped background you see in these photos are actually covers for the carts and boardwalk games. You’ll only be able to see this in the morning before they open so pop over there early!
- Beach: Disney’s Beach Club is right on the Boardwalk. It’s a beautiful spot for a Florida photo without leaving Disney property.
- Atlantic Dance: The huge yellow wall at Atlantic Dance is adorable but, best to shoot after the sun moves later in the day.
- Jellyrolls striped wall: The Jellyrolls light blue striped wall beside Atlantic Dance is a go-to. We love the colors and all-day shadows in this spot!
- Ice Cream Parlor wall: The Ice Cream Parlor near the Pizza window is adorable and a great spot for snapping a photo of little ones with a treat.
- Boardwalk bikes: Renting a boardwalk bike is a great way to get around the Boardwalk while also getting a super fun family photo! Ask a friend or Cast Member to snap a pic after you load onto your bike!