Do you love someone who considers themselves a foodie or home chef? If so, shop this perfectly and carefully curated gift guide for foodies, brought to you by a girl who spends all day in her kitchen serving four always-hungry boys! No matter what you choose from this list, the foodie in your life is sure to love it!
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Platters and Boards book– This book is all about charcuterie and makes a perfect coffee table book and kitchen addition!
- Stone Baking Dish– I absolutely love everything from Monika Hibbs and this baking dish does not disappoint. It’s a splurge but also an investment that will stand the test of time.
- Glass Juicer– This is a classic but I love how thick and chunky the glass is, it’s dishwasher safe, and a beauty to add to any kitchen!
- Leather Apron– This one also hits another gift guide this year because it’s just SO GOOD. I love my aprons, just ask the rack in my kitchen holding 9 of them right now! This one is also a splurge but, it’s an heirloom that can easily be passed down from Grandpa to Dad and teens as they come of age into college years!
- Olive Wood Reamer– This simple tool is a favorite in my kitchen! It’s acts as a handheld juicer, masher for avocados, muddler for hers, it really is so versatile and a great kitchen tool to have on hand!
- Honey Pot-Anything created by Le Creuset is on my wish list but, this honey pot lands in the more affordable gifts from their brand and is a great countertop piece for foodies who love overnight oats, smoothie bowls, and tea time!
- Scullery Chopper-Another versatile tool that I love! This one is more beautiful than the black handle ones you see at department stores, making it a perfect affordable gift for a foodie.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers-I absolutely adore these salt and pepper shakers! This is a gift I don’t own myself but, put it here because they’re on my personal gift list!
- Wine Chiller-This is a PERFECT gift for that guy or girl who loves to host. It’s a beautiful statement piece for gatherings and does it’s job!
- Ice Molds-Like the reamer and juicer, this is another small but must have item for the kitchen! These molds are a favorite for hosts and hostesses who like to treat their guests to the “extras!” The ball shaped ice cubes are perfect for a high ball glass and the ice sticks fit perfectly inside a water bottle or tall glass!
- Parchment Sheets-A cheap but, great item to add as a filler to any foodie gift! These parchment sheets are SO versatile in the kitchen! Use them to bake, wrap sandwiches, serve lunch on, the list goes on!
- Custom Pizza Holders-Okay, how cute are these for the pizza lover in your life?!
- Morter & Pestel– If I told you how many of these I have in my kitchen, you’d probably question my sanity haha But, I absolutely love a good mortar & pestel set that can be left on the counter to double as a decorative piece. This one does just that and I LOVE it IRL
- Bakers Twine-Pair this spool of Baker’s twine with some parchment sheets and a mixing bowl for a perfect and affordable gift set for the foodie in your life!
- Ring Handle Serving Board-Another thing I can’t get enough of in my kitchen is serving boards. I love this new trend of the extra wide ring handle on boards and this one lives up to the hype for the host or hostess in your life
- Brass Pepper Mill-Oh man, I love this. This one is on my personal wish list. It’s beautiful in all the ways and serves it’s purpose beyond a pretty decorative accent.
- Always Pan-I think we all have seen and know this pan by now but, it’s worth the price point and lives up to the hype. I have friends who own upwards of 6 of this pan in different colors and it’s still not enough for them! Grab this while it’s on sale for $99!
- Water Carrafe– These come in and out of stock often but, I had to add them here because the thick glass is absolutely stunning and they are a staple to dining tables for serving guests.
- Stonewear Sauce Pan-This one is a splurge but, it’s also an AMAZING sauce pan and cooks like a GEM. If you haven’t seen the pattern by now, I am a sucker for all kitchen items that aren’t just functional but, also aesthetically pleasing if they’re left out. As a busy mama, we don’t always have a clean kitchen but, these little touches make me feel a little better while we’re living in the mess!
- Wooden Measuring Cups-These are yet again another great, simple, affordable gift for the foodie in your life!
- Salt Mill-Sticking with the wider round handle trend, like that of the serving board on this list, I am a huge fan of this salt mill and it’s minimalistic yet, statement style shape.
- The Perfect Bowls-These bowls are a cult classic. I think this is a first purchase item for many from Anthropology. They’re just the perfect size, affordable, long lasting, and simply beautiful!
- Brass Graters-This is a gift that says, “hey! I thought of you when I saw these!” I don’t know that I personally will use them myself because they’re just so pretty but, they’re a thoughtful gift for the foodie who like a little bit of “extra” in the kitchen!
- Studio McGee Serving Board-Just because this is last on the list, certainly does not make it least. I absolutely love love love this serving board and hope that Target never stops selling it. I have it in two sizes and use it all the time. The chunkiness of the board is not like others you’ll see, and mostly what makes me love it so much!
If you love this list, come find me on Instagram where I’ll be sharing more gift ideas all month long!
Also, check out my Gift Guides for Moms and Homebodies!