When it comes to collecting gift ideas for mom, I try to think of things that I personally love or have on my list. The items that usually make it are things that make my life a little easier, things that support self care and spending extra time with my babies, and of course some items I would personally love but wouldn’t consider buying myself. Whether you’ve made it here because you’re shopping for your own mom, a mom friend, or are trying to come up with a last minute gift from your partner or kids to you, I think you will find something to love on this list!
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
SHOP THIS POST:
- King Size Knit Blanket This blanket has become a staple in our home. We have two of them and LOVE them. So much so that I’ve added another one onto my personal Christmas list this year. They’re affordable and SO HUGE that a family of 6 can snuggle under it on the sofa for a movie night!
- Diaper Bag Fanny Pack This is a must have for moms on the go! Its a fanny pack with deep pockets and a changing pad built in! This is on my list as a MUST HAVE for Disney days. Crossing my fingers it ends up under the tree!
- Mini Theragun We have a full size Theragun and don’t go anywhere without it. This mini is a perfect size to take on the go and is much easier to maneuver than the heavier full size one!
- Tablet Stand Utensil Holder for the Kitchen This is a must for moms who spend a lot of time in their kitchen like I do!
- Gold Eye Masks A great stocking stuffer and something I love when I’m in need of a pick me up!
- Gold Hoop Earrings These are a top choice on my personal Christmas list this year. They’re timeless, small enough to wear every day, and have gorgeous details.
- Always Pan from Our Place I don’t know if one can have too many of these pans! If you don’t have one yet or need the PERFECT gift for a mom friend, this isa MUST.
- Porter Ceramic Mug James and I love these mugs. They’re simple, keep our tea hot, and look beautiful in the cabinet or on the counter so you don’t have to hide them away with your other mugs!
- Raising Legends Crew I feel like this speaks for itself but, this brand also sells Raising Girls and Raising Boys crew neck sweatshirts just like this one. They’re adorable and pair perfectly with mom jeans.
- Dinner Bell When I saw this I chuckled but also immediately saved. As a mom of four boys, I feel like it’s obvious why I chose it. Our boys are busy and getting their attention from outside or upstairs is often a feat. I pressed “Place Order” on this as quick as I added it to my gift guide here!
- Disc Necklace I absolutely love how dainty and simple this is. It’s just enough of a statement that you can wear it by itself or pair in layers.
- One in a Million Initial Necklace I’m always asked about my disc necklace that has each of the boys’ names on it (it’s from Leila). This one is just as beautiful but has a perfect message for any mama on it.
- Magnolia Crock Pot I’m not big into kitchen appliances but, for the price, color, and size of this crock pot, I had to have it!
- Waterproof Buddha Bangles This is one of those gifts you just can’t get enough of. layer different colors and styles but, if you’re a starter, go with the gold. They’re waterproof bangles filled with gold leaf. They’re stunning and the ideal piece of jewelry for moms with little ones.
- Layering Statement Necklaces I know I have a few necklaces on this guide but, I couldn’t choose just one. All of them together are amazing but, they also so beautiful on their own. They’re affordable and perfect for every day wear. INITIAL NECKLACE & DISC LAYERED SET
- Where Everywhere V-10 Sneakers
- Chain Ring This one leans more on the pricer side but, it’s so unique that the mom in your life will absolutely love it.
- Calm the Chaos Janet Gwen Candle The name of this speaks for itself. I love these candles by Janet Gwen and the candle jars can be reused once the wax is fully melted out.
- “Fun Mom” Dad Hat Okay, this is cute. Inexpensive and great as a stocking stuffer!
- Marc Jacobs The Tote Bag Another one on the pricer end here but, it’s one of those catch all bags that’s good for anything!
- Portable Wireless Photo Printer As a mom who always has the intention of printing photos but never gets around to it, I can personally attest to the absolute need for this in every millennial mom’s life. We’ve grown up in the era of watching Polaroids turn into disposable cameras and then now with cameras right under our fingertips all day everyday but have zero prints to show for it (that is, until Christmas card season comes around but even then we don’t tend to order prints). Having the access to print photos at home, simply and wirelessly, is priceless.
- Marc Jacobs Convertible Belt Bag I’m not a collector of designer bags. Don’t get me wrong, I have a few favorites that will be with me until they’re past the point of “worn in.” What I’m getting at is that it’s not often that I put a designer bag on any gift list of my own but, this one is too good and too mom friendly not to share. It’s a versatile belt bag that converts into a crossbody. It’s small but perfect in size if you just need the necessities on hand.
- Aroma Essentials Kit with Diffuser For my all time favorite on this entire list, this essential oil kit is an amazing price and comes with my absolute MUST HAVE and most requested diffuser. For under $200, you get 10 oils PLUS, the diffuser. The competitor diffuser that looks just like this is $100 on it’s own and, if I’m being honest, doesn’t diffuse as well and the stone is always getting stained from our fingers touching it to remove the lid. This is an investment gift that just keeps giving.
If you love this list, come find me on Instagram where I’ll be sharing more gift ideas all month long!
Also, check out my Gift Guides for Foodies and Homebodies!
[…] check out my Gift Guides for Moms and […]
[…] check out my Gift Guidse for Moms and […]